A Cobham Spin on a Classic Canadian Cocktail
Many of our guests enjoy a Canadian Caesar while discussing the days events of trophy pike fishing. If you didn’t get the opportunity to try one of these legendary cocktails at the lodge this year, this is your chance to enjoy the Canadian Caesar at home!
Canadian Caesar Recipe
1. Start off by moistening the rim of a tall glass with lemon juice and Caesar rimmer and fill the glass halfway with ice.
2. Squeeze in a slice of lemon and add it into the glass.
3. Add just enough Lea & Perrins Worcestershire sauce to cover the bottom of the glass and spice it with 3-5 drops of Tabasco – depending on your preferred heat level!
4. Add 1.5oz of your favorite premium vodka.
5. Add a splash of pickle juice.
6. Fill the rest of the glass with Clamato juice and give that a stir.
7. Garnish your cocktail with a spicy bean, asparagus. Don’t be afraid to get creative… try it with a green olive, smoked northern pike, or even a chunk of fried walleye!
8. Season with salt and pepper and top it off with shaved horseradish if desired.
And voila, it’s Cobham Canadian Caesar time. Hope you enjoy the Cobham River Canadian Caesar Recipe…. Cheers!