The outside staff at Cobham River Lodge is a key role in building a strong relationship with our guests. You are responsible for providing an unparalleled guest experience throughout each guest’s stay. This job requires attention to detail and our ideal candidate will have a clear understanding of what drives guest satisfaction.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Loading/unloading luggage/supplies from float planes
- Greeting guests on arrival/departure from our dock
- Cleaning of guest’s boat
- Making of the daily shore lunch
- Guide guests upon request
- Upkeep of property, boats, motors, inventory, and facilities
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent interactive skills (Guest interaction)
- Good physical stamina and the ability to lift and service boat motors
- Must be Canadian Citizen or have immediate authorization to work in Canada
- Must be able to pass background check
- Be a self-starter and work with minimum supervision
- Basic first aid training
- Boating skills
- Waterway navigation
- Outdoor cooking
- CPR/First aid training
- Fish cleaning
- Fishing guide
- Outboard engine repair
- Boat maintenance
- Free use of laundry facilities
- Free WIFI
- Free use of staff boat – we encourage you to catch trophy fish during your off time
- Air transportation to and from the lodge from the Bissett, Manitoba seaplane base
Be prepared to work 7 days per week (Many half days off for personal time)
Applicant to be available for the entire season from approximately late-May to mid-August
Salary: $2,400.00 to $2,600.00 per month plus gratuities/guide fees
Compensation includes room and board with salary.
Please email resume and cover letter outlining your interest & relevant experience(s) or apply online now.
We can’t wait to hear from you.